Ash 101 :0

 Hi everyone! I'm Ashley! I've created this blog in order to update you with information about ENG 101 topics and topics I am passionate about. In this blog, I just want to share a little bit about myself. I am a nursing major and am interested in the healthcare field. I'm a licensed nursing assistant and am very passionate about helping people.

I'm a very creative person who enjoys art, music, and traveling. I love music with sick guitar. I usually listen to indie music and love going to concerts. My pet peeves include slow drivers, slow walkers, emails, and not being in control of things. My goal is to graduate from nursing school and get a job as an oncology nurse. One of my more entertaining goals would be to travel the world. I have already been to Italy, France, and Costa Rica. 

A thing that makes me unique would be my desire and passion to help people and make a difference. I also am the type of person that loves to know what they're doing and loves to be the best at what they do. So, I would say that my unique quality is knowing where I want to be and who I want to be.

check out my Spotify playlist :) - 

Comments

  1. Hi Ashley, That is a beautiful picture! It's wonderful that you have been able to travel. I hope that you can travel more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley. I love the fact that you're so young and have been able to do so much world travel already. It's great that you know what you want and what you want to be in life. Oh, and yes, I hear you on those pet peeves because I share the same. I have a few friends in the nursing field and I've heard how hard but rewarding it is, so good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good start here, Ashley. I did check out a few of the songs on your playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ashley! I think it is so cool that you work in the medical field. My WHOLE family does except me which definitely leaves me feeling left out sometimes. I commend you though because I would probably pass out in a medical setting hahah. Your playlist was great and I did snag a few songs from you so THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment